主题

帖子

积分

初中二年级

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-4-4 17:12:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
当下很多人正在寻找新的工作,各大公司也在大量招聘当中,那么,此刻的你找到工作了吗?在外贸行业中,往往会有英文自我介绍环节来考察口语,我们该如何一口流利的英语介绍自己,现在小编就来给大家介绍下该怎么做?
自我介绍的步骤
· About Myself
关于我自己
Well I am ..........
Basically I hail from ........... (I was born in........... /brought up from .....)
I hold my Bachelors/Masters in........
Prior to that I did my intermediate from........
I am persuing my ...............
My short term goal is ...............
My long term goal is..........

· About My Strength
关于我的优势
I am result oriented.
I am dedicated.
I am optimistic
· About My Hobbies
关于我的兴趣爱好

I play cricket snooker
I listen to music.
I like reading and exercising.
· The End
结尾总结
Thank you for giving me a wonderful opportunity to introduce myself
自我介绍的模板
Good morning Sir/ Madam
I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me thank you for finding time in the midst of pressing affairs.
I am ** years old and I am local. (I live locally sounds better) I am seeking an opportunity to work with XXX as Sales. (..IN sales or As a Sales representative/whatever).My professional experience and my awareness of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.
I have a bachelor degree with a major in Mechanical and Electrical field.(pause) Graduated from the XXX university in 2015. Over the past three years, I have worked with XXX Co.,Ltd as Sales (again, in sales or as a sales man/person/rep?) who responsible (with responsibility mainly) for the market of XXX. During this period, I have learnt much. I learned the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. Additional experience in other fields such as graduation practice in factory and commercial negotiation also reinforces my value to your company.
I enjoy thinking, enjoy learning, enjoy working, (and I am )able to bear work pressure.
  In my free time, I often participate (in) activities such as table tennis (and) badminton.

Thanks.
你可以用这些句子完胜你的英语面试吗?如果可以,而且自认能比这说得更好,那么恭喜你,你的面试官绝对会对你刮目相看;如果不能,那么,怎么应对英文自我介绍呢?先从提高自己的英文水平开始看起吧!
新动态多课程全方位助力你的职场逆袭
学好英语,释放才华
· 办公英语:熟悉商务办公场景下的常用语言,完成日常工作;
· 商务会议:熟悉商务会议流程、组织商务会议、制定流程;
· 商务谈判:充实商务谈判用语,有目的的进行高水平的谈判;
· 商务礼仪:掌握必要的商务礼仪,展示个人良好的风范;
· 商务报刊阅读:训练您快速、准确阅读原版文章;
· 商务英语系列等级考试:训练您的应试技巧以及专业英语的识别和表达。
想进外企?想升职加薪?想尽情施展你的才华、野心?没问题!新动态“职场金领计划”来袭,千元职场基金助你提升职场战斗力,最高可领取5000元“职场基金”! “职场充电站”外教主题沙龙课为你真实还原外企面试现场,实弹演练商务谈判技巧,专业顾问一对一指导职场规划…更多精彩活动就等你来! 4月职场季,用英语释放你的才华!卓,而不凡!

翻转式课堂设计,让你大胆说英语:告别传统式课程,真正实现以学员输出为目的。让你“会表达”、“能表达”、“敢表达”!
全方位的课程设计,真正学会用英语交流:小班课、沙龙课等课程设制,模拟真实场景,打造浸泡式英语学习环境!
先进学习追踪系统,保障学习成效:采用先进的多媒体互动课件,追踪学生学习情况,全面保障学习的效率!
双语学习顾问全程贴身辅导:中外教联合教学,打破常规英语学习方式,为学生创造无障碍的学习模式!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则